Our mission at the iHEALTHe™ Institute is to get you on the correct pathway so that you can live the rest of your life powerfully and in great health – the way you were designed to live.
Welcome to the “Reset Your Health” Program by the iHEALTHe Institute!
To learn and understand why your body works the way it does, always refer to the manual. We have discovered that success rates more than double when you understand why things work the way they do.
The iHEALTHe 14-Day Sustain Plan consists of:
- Locking in your amazing results
- Increase food quantity
- Addition of good fats (efa’s) back into your food
Your typical day on the 14-Day Sustain
- Wake up
- Take spray as directed
- Drink water
- Take spray 30 mins before Meal #1
- Meal #1
- Drink water
- Take spray 30 mins before Meal #2
- Meal #2
- Drink water
After Meal #2: Drink water – Fast 16 hours until Meal #1 at 12pm the following day – Sleep midnight-8am (8 hrs)
- Purpose for Sustaining: Lock in your results. This is the key component to keeping your weight off – no more fat gain.
- Attained When: Within 1/2 pound up or down for 4 days in a row (in the 14 Day period).
- What to Expect: Fluctuations of 1-2 pounds up or down until the body regulates itself. Be sure to stay in contact with your coach if needed.
- Caloric Intake Guide: Men – 1800-2000 calories per day (depending on activity level). Women – 1600-1800 calories per day (depending on activity level)
5 KEY COMPONENTS TO THE 14-DAY SUSTAIN PLAN
1. iHEALTHe™ Micro-Nutrient Sustain Homeopathic Formula:
Spray 3 times under the tongue upon rising, 30 minutes before the first meal, and 30 minutes before the second meal of the day.
*Please be sure to take any prescribed medications at least two hours before or after the iHEALTHe Micro-Nutrient Sustain Homeopathic Formula.
2. Intermittent Fasting:
Fast for 16 hours between the last meal of one day and the first meal of the next. Example of fasting schedule:
3. Food Intake Strategy:
Lunch should be your first meal at around 12 pm, with your second meal (dinner) consumed between 6-8pm. Each meal should include the following:
7oz (female), 8oz (male) of lean protein per meal (weigh cooked), with any and all fat removed before cooking.
- Unlimited essential vegetables – 7oz (female), 8oz (male) that are high in nutrients.
- Add in as many non-essential veggies as you’d like, but never substitute for essential veggies.
- 7oz (female). 8oz (male) of approved fresh fruit. Some find that eating fruits as the first part of a meal helps with digestion.
- DO NOT EVER cook with fats or oils of any kind. Air fry/grill/cook in no sodium chicken stock or water in place of oil.
- Vegetarians consult chart on page 3 for quantities.
Accepted List of Good Fats: Must Reach 250 Cals Per Meal
- 1/2 Avocado – 60 cals
- Coconut Oil (1 tbsn) – 120 cals
- Coconut Fruit (1oz) – 100 cals
- Dark Chocolate (1oz):
- (70-80%) – 155 cals
- Seeds (1oz unslated):
- Sunflower – 166 cals
- Sesame – 162 cals
- Pumpkin – 126 cals
- Chia – 138 cals
- Oils (1 tbsn):
- Flax – 120 cals
- Olive – 120 cals
- Nuts (1oz unsalted):
- Walnuts – 185 cals
- Cashews – 157 cals
- Macadamia – 204 cals
- Almond – 172 cals
- Peanut – 161 cals
- Brazil – 186 cals
4. Water Intake:
Drink water throughout the day. We recommend a glass or two per hour, equaling four to five liters per day—do not try to drink your daily water intake all at once.
ie. heat/humidity/weather/extra physical activity/sweating etc.
8-10 hours per night.
Acceptable Food List
Accepted Proteins: 7oz (female) / 8oz (male) per meal (cooked weight), consumed with each of your two meals per day.
Lean Red Meats: Trim all visible fat; grass-fed and free-range are always preferred.
- Beef (93% lean ground)
- Ground Sirloin
- Sirloin Strip Steak
- Filet Mignon
- Ground Veal
Lean Pork: Grass-fed and free-range always best.
- Lean Pork
- Loin Lean
- Loin Chop
Lean Seafood: Wild caught always best.
- Alaskan King Crab
- Mahi Mahi
- Orange or White Roughy
- Tuna in Water
- NO Tilapia (toxic)
- Monk fish
- Perch Scallops
Lean Poultry (white meat + skin removed): Grass-fed and free-range always best
- Chicken Breast
- Turkey Breast
- Cornish Hen
- Game Hen
A Typical Day’s Intake (per meal):
- Vegetables: Approximately 100-150 calories = 10oz
- Fat: (chart on page 2)
- Women: Approx 250 cals/meal
- Men: Approx 350 cals/meal
- Protein: (Combinations of different proteins per meal are recommended for a broader range of nutrients)
- Men: 400-500 calories
- Women: 335-400 calories
- Fruit: Approx 120-140 calories
Vegetarian Protein Options:
Whole Egg (Large) – Men 6, Women 4
Edamame – Men 375g, Women 280g
Extra Firm Tofu – Men 13oz, Women 10oz
Fava Beans – Men 18oz, Women 13oz
Lentils (Green, Black) – Men 13oz, Women 10oz
Protein Powder (2 meals per/wk only)
Organic Plant Based or Protein Powder(Avoid Whey) – Men 2 scoops, Women 1 scoop
Tempeh – Men 8oz, Women 6oz
Yogurt Unsweetened, Lactose Free (low-fat), Greek Yogurt (10oz equals 30 grams of protein) – Men 15oz, Women 11oz
Acceptable Food List
Consume an UNLIMITED amount of the vegetables listed below, but no less than 7oz (female) / 8oz (male) per meal. Where possible, choose organic.
Mix 3 choices per meal:
- Acorn Squash
- Bay Leaves
- Belgian Endive
- Brussel Sprouts
- Celery root
- Collard Greens
- Fiddlehead Ferns
- Green Beans
- Horseradish Root
- Lettuce (Boston, Butter)
- Pea pods (sugar snap and snow)
- Squash (Acorn, Butternut, Chayote, Spaghetti, Summer, Sweet Dumpling)
- Amaranth Leaf
- Beet Greens
- Broccoli – stalks included
- Carrots (3oz)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Chinese Eggplant
- Dandelion Leaves
- Green Asparagus
- Onion (white or green)
- All Herbs
- Radish Leaves
- Ramps (wild leeks)
- Purple Asparagus
- Turnip Greens
- Swiss Chard
These vegetables can be consumed in unlimited quantities at mealtimes. They are a great way to curb your hunger and hold you over until the next meal, but they do not replace the required quantity of essential vegetables above.
- All fresh and dried herbs and spices
- Bell Peppers
- Daikon Radish
- Lettuce (Iceberg, Manoah, Red Leaf, Romaine)
- Mushrooms(Banana, Jalapeno)
- Red Onion
- Bok Choy
- Peppers (Banana, Jalapeno)
- Sauerkraut (no sugar added)
- Tomato (in moderation, max 1 per meal)
Acceptable Food List
7oz (female) / 8oz (male) allotted per meal. All fruits are permitted except pineapples, grapes, bananas, and avocados.
From May 15th – October 15th: Add peaches, nectarines, mangoes, and plums to the list of fruits NOT allowed above.
Acceptable additions to your meals:
- Ceylon cinnamon on raw or baked fruits
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Balsamic Vinegar (use sparingly)
- Lemon and Lime added to anything
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Chicken, Vegetable or Beef Broths (low or no sodium)
- Braggs Amino Acids/Braggs Liquid Soy (use sparingly)
- Hot sauces (no sugar added, low or no sodium)
- All Seasonings and Spices are allowed (no sugar added)
- All Fresh and Dried Herbs & Spices
- Pink Himalayan Salt or Celtic Salt only (NO Sea Salt or Table Salt)
SPICE IT UP.
FLAVOUR IS EVERYTHING!
Hints – Tips – Powerful Results!
- When preparing dinner, prepare lunch for the next day. It will save you a lot of time.
- Many find that the grill is their best friend and simplifies the cooking process. Grill your protein and veggies all at once.
- Headaches in your first few days is common, this is due to the release of toxins in your fat stores. See manual for remedy if this occurs.
- No coffee. Teas such as green, white & mountain are great anytime but do not substitute for your water intake.
- No dairy products of any kind.
- Chewing Gum is not allowed.
- You will have a lot less bowel movements than you are used to. This is because of the clean fiber rich food you are now ingesting. If you experience soreness in the lower belly region, please email your assigned iHEALTHe Coach for the remedy.
- Do the program 100% for 100% of the results. If you do it 95%, then do not expect 95% results. Expect less than 50% of the results. This program is designed powerfully, if followed powerfully!
RULE OF THUMB:
Female: 7oz Protein/Unlimited Veggies/7oz Fruit
Male: 8oz Protein/Unlimited Veggies/8oz Fruit
You have completed the 14-Day Sustain Plan.
It’s now time to DO LIFE powerfully with your new-found health. The Maintain4Life Plan will continue to support you in maintaining PEAK performance in all you do!